LSDA Grade 3 Lever Sets are designed for standard duty residential exterior and interior doors. Lever sets off the advantage of ease of operation for children. The mechanism is constructed of steel, levers and roses are stainless steel or brass, and have a 1/2″ latch projection.
- Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 3
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
- Backset: adjustable 2-3/4” or 2-3/8”
- Latchbolt: Full 1/2” latch projection
- Handing: non-handed, or handed
- Warranty: 15 year limited mechanical warranty, and 1 year finish warranty, Millennium Brass: lifetime finish warranty
Levers and roses are stainless steel or brass
Mechanism is constructed of steel
- Cylinder: Weiser 5 pin cylinder
Both levers always retract the latch.
Pushing inside button locks outside lever until inside lever is turned. Emergency tool can be used to unlock outside lever. Inside lever always retracts the latch.