Our Privacy Commitment to You
Personal information from customers is required in order to provide locksmith work or security for monitoring stations.
Personal information refers to personally identifiable information such as; names, addresses and phone numbers of customers, key codes, combinations, and alarm system numbers with passcard numbers.
Randy's Lock-Safe & Alarm Inc. uses and discloses information for the following purposes:
- To administer its billing and accounting systems
- To assist us in the collection of accounts
- To respond to your inquires about billing
- To respond to your inquires about lost keys, combinations, and alarm system information
- To research and develop new products and/or programs to better serve the needs of customers
We recognize that your information is private. Randy's Lock-Safe & Alarm Inc. takes every necessary precaution to ensure the security of information, whether it is stored electronically or on paper. Personal information will be protected from unauthorized access using security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information. You have the right to request access to your personal information and to request amendments to personal information about you to ensure its accuracy and completeness.