Halsco In-Floor safe are designed to conceal and secure miscellaneous valuable and documents, without others’ knowing the safes location. Proper installation of this safe is below floor lever, in concrete. A steel dust cover is included for flush floor installation and concealment.
Virtually impossible to be removed if installed correctly.
- In-Floor safe designed for installation in concrete
- B-rated burglary construction (1/2” solid steel door and 1/4” solid steel body)
- Heavy duty hinges (coil spring makes it easy to open and close the door)
- All sides seamlessly welded
- Armed with drill resistant steel hard plate construction
- Hefty solid chrome plated locking bolt with independent re-locking device
- Full length locking bar to deter prying attack on hinges
- Steel dust cover included for flush floor installation and concealment
- 9” x 11” door opening
- Finish: Dark Grey Door and Body
- Lock: UL Listed Group II Sargent and Greenleaf safe mechanical safe lock
SAFE DIMENSIONS - 26 lbs:
Weight: 112 lbs.
SAFE DIMENSIONS - 20 lbs:
Weight: 132 lbs.