LSDA Grade 1 Knob Sets are designed for heavy-duty commercial buildings such as schools, hospitals, factories and other public places. They are constructed from corrosion treated, heavy-gauge, cold-rolled steel mechanisms, and have a 3 Hour UL/ULC fire rating.
- Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 certified
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8” – 2” is standard
- Backset: 2-3/4”
- Latchbolt: solid brass ½” throw, UL listed 3 hour fire rated
- Handing: non-handed
- Strike: ANSI 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA
- Warranty: 15 year limited mechanical warranty, and 1 year finish warranty
Heavy-duty knobs and roses combined with corrosion treated heavy-gauge cold-rolled steel mechanisms for quality and durability
Knobs and roses are stainless steel, brass or bronze
Case: corrosion treated heavy gauge, cold-rolled, steel mechanisms
- Cylinder: Schlage “C” 6 pin cylinder
- Compatible with many retrofit cylinders
Pushing and turning inside button locks outside knob requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing inside button locks outside knob until unlocked with a key or inside knob is turned. Inside knob always retracts the latch.
Both knobs always retract the latch.
Pushing inside button locks outside knob until inside knob is turned. Emergency tool can be used to unlock outside knob. Inside knob always retracts the latch.
Outside knob never retracts the latch, Entrance by key only. Inside knob always retracts the latch.
Outside knob is locked and unlocked with a key in the outside cylinder. The inside knob always retracts the latch.
Neither knob retracts the latch. A key is required in both the inside and outside cylinder to retract the latch.