LSDA Grade 1 Lever Sets are designed for extra heavy-duty commercial buildings, such as schools, hospitals, factories and other public buildings. They feature cast and machined stainless steel hubs with heat-treated heavy-gauge cold rolled steel spindles which withstand 1000″ pounds of torque, the heavy-duty return springs cycle tested 1,000,000 times with NO lever sag, and have a 3 Hour UL/ULC fire rating.
- Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.25 series 4000 Grade 1 certified
- Door Thickness: 1-9/16” to 2-1/8”
- Backset: 2-3/4”
- Latchbolt: UL listed 3 hour fire rated
- Handing: non-handed
- Strike: ANSI 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA
- Warranty: 15 year limited mechanical warranty, and 1 year finish warranty
- Cylinder: Schlage “C” 6 pin cylinder
- Compatible with many retrofit cylinders
Pushing and turning inside button locks outside lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing inside button locks outside lever until unlocked with a key or inside lever is turned. Inside lever always retracts the latch.
Both levers always retract the latch.
Pushing inside button locks outside lever until inside lever is turned. Emergency tool can be used to unlock outside lever. Inside lever always retracts the latch.
Outside lever never retracts the latch. Entrance by key only. Inside lever always retracts the latch.
Outside lever is locked and unlocked with a key in the outside cylinder. The inside lever always retracts that latch.