LSDA Grade 2 Deadbolts have a massive 1″ throw adjustable backset bolt with hardened steel rod to resist sawing, and a security strike with 3″ long screws. They also have a rotating collar with inserts that resist wrenching, and are UL/ULC listed for 3 hour doors. They are available in single and double cylinder, as well as IC Core.
- Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2003, series 4000 Grade 2 certified
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” standard
- Backset: adjustable 2-3/4” or 2-3/8”
- Latchbolt: 1” throw UL listed 3 hour fire rated
- Handing: non-handed
- Strike: security strike with 3” screws to resist kick-in attacks
- Warranty: 15 year limited mechanical warranty, and 1 year finish warranty
Rotating collar with inserts that resist wrenching
All metal construction
All exposed components are brass or stainless steel
Bolt with hardened steel rod to resist sawing
- Compatible with many retrofit cylinders
Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Turning inside turn button, or key on outside, locks outside deadbolt until unlocked with a key or inside turn button. Inside turn button always retracts latch.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Both sides of deadbolt fixed. Entrance by key in either side.