LSDA Grade 2 Knob Sets are designed for medium-duty commercial and heavy-duty residential exterior and interior doors for office, medical, public buildings, retail and government buildings. They are constructed from cold-rolled steel and zinc dichromate finish for rust and corrosion resistance, and have a 3 hour UL/ULC fire rating.
- Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2003, series 4000 Grade 2 certified
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
- Backset: 2-3/4”
- Latchbolt: UL listed 3 hour fire rated
- Handing: non-handed
- Strike: ANSI 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA
- Warranty: 15 year limited mechanical warranty, and 1 year finish warranty
- Construction: Cylindrical lock housing made of cold rolled steel mechanisms, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with many retrofit cylinders
Pushing and turning inside button locks outside knob requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing inside button locks outside knob until unlocked with a key or inside knob is turned. Inside knob always retracts the latch.
Both knobs always retract the latch.
Pushing inside button locks outside knob until inside knob is turned. Emergency tool can be used to unlock outside knob. Inside knob always retracts the latch.
Outside knob never retracts the latch. Entrance by key only. Inside knob always retracts the latch.
Outside knob is locked and unlocked with a key in the outside cylinder. The inside knob always retracts the latch.
Both knobs fixed. Entrance by key in either side.