LSDA Grade 3 Deadbolts are designed for standard duty residential exterior and interior doors which require a positive deterrent to forced entry. They have a full 1″ throw deadbolt with hardened steel rod insert, and revolving cylinder collar that resists any attempts at twist-off.
- Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 3
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” standard
- Backset: adjustable 2-3/4” or 2-3/8”
- Latchbolt: Full 1” throw deadbolt with hardened steel rod insert
- Handing: non-handed
- Warranty: 15 year limited mechanical warranty, and 1 year finish warranty, Millennium Brass: lifetime finish warranty
Revolving cylinder collar resists any attempt at twist-off
Solid brass one piece cylinder housing
- Cylinder: Schlage “C” 5 pin cylinder, Kwikset 5 pin cylinder, or Weiser 5 pin cylinder
Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Turning inside turn button, or key on outside, locks outside deadbolt until unlocked with a key or inside turn button. Inside turn button always retracts latch.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Both sides of deadbolt fixed. Entrance by key in either side.
Turning inside turn button, spinning outside cylinder collar, or key on outside, locks outside deadbolt until unlocked with a key or inside turn button. Blocker button inside prevents access by key from outside when button is engaged. Inside turn button always retracts latch.