LSDA Grade 3 Deadbolts are designed for standard duty residential exterior and interior doors which require a positive deterrent to forced entry. They have a full 1″ throw deadbolt with hardened steel rod insert, and revolving cylinder collar that resists any attempts at twist-off.
- Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 3
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” standard
- Backset: UL adjustable bolt 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backset
- Latchbolt: Full 1” throw deadbolt with hardened steel rod insert
- Handing: non-handed
- Warranty: 15 year limited mechanical warranty, and 1 year finish warranty, Millennium Brass: lifetime finish warranty
- Construction: Revolving cylinder collar resists any attempt at twist-off
- Compatible with many retrofit cylinders
Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Turning inside turn button, or key on outside, locks outside deadbolt until unlocked with a key or inside turn button. Inside turn button always retracts latch.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Both sides of deadbolt fixed. Entrance by key in either side.