LSDA Shackless Padlock have a concealed rear locking bolt that eliminates exposure to attacks from cutting, pry bars and saws. These shackless padlocks require the use of the shackless padlock hasp, and are built for maximum security, available keyed alike or keyed different.
- Concealed shackle eliminates exposure to attacks from cutters, pry bars, and saws
- 2-7/8” diameter solid chrome plated steel body
- Pin tumbler solid brass cylinder
- Shackleless rear locking bolt for maximum security
- Uses Special Shackleless "Hockey Puck" Hasp